*This is a Special Order item. Product will take 1-2 weeks to ship after order is placed.*
enForcer Load Cell
The enForcer is a compact aluminum load cell that measures force up to 20 kN. Utilizing two sampling modes, the enForcer is able to monitor systems and log drop testing in high resolution. Unique features like Bluetooth connectivity and swivel attachment points separate the enForcer into a class of its own.
- Lightweight aluminum construction.
- Compact & portable design facilitates "in-line" use in rigging systems.
- Swivel attachment point diminish potentially dangerous torsional and off-axis forces.
- Features two sampling modes: "Slow" for monitoring and "Fast" for dynamic testing.
- Monitor forces wirelessly on your iOS device with built-in Bluetooth connectivity.
- Record and download graphs of events (enForcer app required. Sold separately)
- Measures force in kg, lbf and kN.
Max Reading: 20 kN
Accuracy: +/- 2%
Length: 8.0" (203mm)
Width: 2.1" (53mm)
Weight: 14 oz (400gm) w/batteries
Action Factory's recommendation is that this item, and all rigging items sold by Action Factory should never be used for a life line situation, where death or serious injury could occur. Always rig within a minimum of a 5:1 work load to breaking strength ratio, and always consider shock load potential.
For any questions, please contact Action Factory.